Monday, December 23, 2013

I love the font used for "organic." It is really what I'm imagining for my logo. Not too loose, not too stiff, but strong.

Good health
Good health

Download whole gallery
Healthy Late-Night Snacks That Are Low in Calories...bc I love late night snacks
Healthy Late-Night Snacks That Are Low in Calories...bc I love late night snacks

Download whole gallery
Favorite Healthy Snacks: www.skinnyscoop.c...
Favorite Healthy Snacks: www.skinnyscoop.c...

Download whole gallery
I love the font used for "organic." It is really what I'm imagining for my logo. Not too loose, not too stiff, but strong.
I love the font used for "organic." It is really what I'm imagining for my logo. Not too loose, not too stiff, but strong.

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment