Monday, December 23, 2013

Crockpot Chicken Tacos: 1 lb (or about four 4 oz) Chicken breasts 1 cup (8 oz) Salsa (I used one with corn and black beans) 1/2 cup (half of a 10 oz) can Rotel diced tomatoes with green chilies Optional: 1 tbs taco seasoning Optional Taco/Salad Fixings: Low carb/whole grain tortillas, shredded lettuce, avocado, cilantro, black olives, avocado, corn, black beans, plain low fat greek yogurt

Running to Lose Weight. Good article with lots of tips. not that i'm trying to lose weight, but it may help mix up workouts
Running to Lose Weight. Good article with lots of tips. not that i'm trying to lose weight, but it may help mix up workouts

Download whole gallery
healthy eating
healthy eating

Download whole gallery
These healthy snack ideas keep my snack choices low calorie and filling so I'm not sacrificing all my hard work on bad snacks! Plus, there are so many to choose from, I never get bored. #fitness
These healthy snack ideas keep my snack choices low calorie and filling so I'm not sacrificing all my hard work on bad snacks! Plus, there are so many to choose from, I never get bored. #fitness

Download whole gallery
Crockpot Chicken Tacos: 1 lb (or about four 4 oz) Chicken breasts 1 cup (8 oz) Salsa (I used one with corn and black beans) 1/2 cup (half of a 10 oz) can Rotel diced tomatoes with green chilies Optional: 1 tbs taco seasoning Optional Taco/Salad Fixings: Low carb/whole grain tortillas, shredded lettuce, avocado, cilantro, black olives, avocado, corn, black beans, plain low fat greek yogurt
Crockpot Chicken Tacos: 1 lb (or about four 4 oz) Chicken breasts 1 cup (8 oz) Salsa (I used one with corn and black beans) 1/2 cup (half of a 10 oz) can Rotel diced tomatoes with green chilies  Optional: 1 tbs taco seasoning  Optional Taco/Salad Fixings: Low carb/whole grain tortillas, shredded lettuce, avocado, cilantro, black olives, avocado, corn, black beans, plain low fat greek yogurt

Download whole gallery
12 Home Remedies for Nausea
12 Home Remedies for Nausea

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment