Saturday, December 14, 2013

Apple Snack - You WILL be addicted - uses only an apple, orange and lemon. Seriously the best apple snack ever. I ate 3 apples today because I couldn't stop. Can also make in mornings, put in ziplock and take for lunches!

16 Paleo Snacks Even a Caveman Would Love--I learn something every day! NEver hear of this but it is actually an awesome idea for putting good healthy food to fuel your workouts!
16 Paleo Snacks Even a Caveman Would Love--I learn something every day!  NEver hear of this but it is actually an awesome idea for putting good healthy food to fuel your workouts!

Download whole gallery
Apple Snack - You WILL be addicted - uses only an apple, orange and lemon. Seriously the best apple snack ever. I ate 3 apples today because I couldn't stop. Can also make in mornings, put in ziplock and take for lunches!
Apple Snack - You WILL be addicted - uses only an apple, orange and lemon. Seriously the best apple snack ever. I ate 3 apples today because I couldn't stop. Can also make in mornings, put in ziplock and take for lunches!

Download whole gallery
Healthy
Healthy

Download whole gallery
Love this! Goes both ways.
Love this! Goes both ways.

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment